Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Shaded Gray Daybook - August 12

Outside my Window Another office building and some trees - not a very interesting view.

I am thinking … that God was very gracious yesterday when Jordan got hurt at school. It could have easily been much worse.

I am thankful for … My dear husband - rushing to help me take Jordan to the doctor's office.

From the kitchen … I think spagetti is on the menu for tonight. We haven't had it in a while and it's something that we will all eat!!

I am creating … nothing at the moment - but I did make a flower arrangement for our daughter's grave on Saturday - and if you know how non-artsy I am - that is saying a lot.

I am going … to lunch with my mom, sister and nieces today. I believe we are going to Wendy's.


I am wearing … a light brown/dark brown dress and some cute sandals that match perfectly - but will probably be hurting by the end of the day.

I am reading … I heart Bloomberg by Melody Carlson. Steph loaned it to me and I am loving it.


I am hoping … to get my checkbook balanced today. I am over-flowing with receipts at the moment. Makes me nervous...

I am hearing … Not much at the moment - it is almost lunch time here at the office and it is pretty quiet.

Around the house … I need to refill the fish tank this evening - a tedious chore - but one that I need to do.

One of my favorite things …I - like Steph - am loving the fact that the Olympics are on!! I watch as much as I can and have been taping the rest. I didn't get to bed last night until almost midnight because I was watching the men's gymnastics.
A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week … hopefully I will get to Wal-mart tonight and pick up a few things. We are completely out of bread and Terrance doesn't have any soap - which forces him to use mine and smell girly all day.

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you… Terrance, Travis (my brother-in-law) and my dad recently went on a fishing trip to Lake Texoma....a trip away that Terrance desperately was in need of. He had a great time.

No comments: