Friday, August 15, 2008

Friday Felicities ~ August 15, 2008





Things that make me happy:

~ Roadside assistance from AT&T (lol).
They sent me a tow when my car broke down yesterday...and got there the same time Terrance did so Myles could watch (which he thought was the coolest thing EVER).



~ A day home with just Myles - those are rare.



~ A wonderful God that works things out...like making sure we had a ride home from dance for Jordan after school and the fact that my boss is totally ok with my car being in the shop.



~ A beautiful day that is not nearly as hot as it should be for the middle of August.



~ The idea of a weekend away soon with just me and my hubby.



~ The Olympics on tv (still) - I am loving it!!!


Link up over at Becky’s and tell us what makes YOU happy today!!

1 comment:

Cheri said...

Sorry about your car, otherwise happy list (I am loving the Olympics too!) and happy weekend!