Monday, August 16, 2010

First Day of School!



New School

Today was the first day of kindergarten for Myles.  It was just a half day phase-in day for him...but I was nervous for him nonetheless.  

 Waiting to go to class for the first time!

He had his kindergarten screening last Friday and - thankfully - the teacher that screened him is his teacher.  So thankful that it was the one teacher he had actually met.  Her name is Ms. Lombardi and she seems really nice (and young looking!!).

Screening day

It was a hard day for momma...I managed to keep it together until I left him in his classroom.  Terrance had to laugh at me crying in the hallway.  

Learning where our new class is

Waiting for him to come home seemed like an eternity!  I didn't think 12:30 would ever get here.  But, it finally did and pick-up at the school went smoothly.

He said he had a great time and is ready for Friday so he can go back.  Just the words I was wanting to hear.  :)

No comments: