Thursday, August 19, 2010

Daybook:::August 19, 2010

Outside My Window... another hot day for Middle Tennessee.  We had some relief yesterday, when some storms passed through.  But - the clouds have parted and the heat is back!


I Am Thankful For...  Mama Jean.  I have said this before and I'll probably say it again - but she is the best best bestest babysitter EVAH!!!  Today is Myles' last day with her before starting school tomorrow and she has taught him so much - not just schooling but everyday behavior.  Oh...and my wonderful husband that is celebrating 16 years of marriage with me!!!


From The Kitchen... I really have no idea. Myles has a baseball game tonight at 6:45 so I'm torn on whether or not to feed us before we go sweat at the game.


I Am Wearing... A brown skirt and a green shirt.  Thrilling...I know.


I Am Reading... I just finished another Nancy Drew book that I stole from Steph.  Now, I am onto a book that I found in my cubby here at work called Fire & Ice - I've only read about a page, so we'll have to wait and see if it's any good.


I Am Hoping... For a good first full day of kindergarten tomorrow for Myles.


I Am Hearing... Not much.  I just got off the phone with Terrance.


Around The House... Laundry needs to be done...badly.


One Of My Favorite Things... Seeing my kids play baseball/softball...they are doing so good and having so much fun.  I love it!


A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week... Baseball tonight...baseball tomorrow night and then...DATE NIGHT!!


Here Is A Picture Thought I Am Sharing With You...
Married 16 Years!!!
Anniversary Flowers!!

No comments: