Thursday, November 13, 2008

Shaded Gray Daybook ~ November 13, 2008

Outside my Window … It is dark - but...according to Lelan Statum...it will be about 65 degrees today and partly sunny.

I am thinking … That some people need to live their own lives and stop trying to glom onto other people's - namely mine. Take care of your own business!!



I am thankful for … My husband - who realized that he hurt my feelings terribly and is so sorry.

From the kitchen … I need to cook something...I haven't cooked in forever.

I am going … Get ready for work...as soon as I finish this.

I am wearing … Jammie pants and a long sleeved shirt - can't wear my tank tops to sleep in any more...it's too cold.

I am reading... A book my sister loaned me - I think it is called Sunset. I like the concept - but I'm only on chapter 3 and they have introduced about 25 characters - I have no idea who is who.

I am hoping... Angela is feeling better - it is no fun to be sick on your birthday.

I am hearing … The news on tv. It's the only time I get to watch the news.

Around the house … We have implimented a new rule - put your dish in the dishwasher and not on the counter or in the sink - it's working sooooo well.

One of my favorite things … My Bible study - I am loving it and the gals in it.

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week … Do a little shopping this weekend - not much....you need a lot of money to do a lot of shopping. LOL

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you… This is a pic of the kids from Halloween....I know - I'm a little late.

No comments: