Thursday, November 13, 2008

5 Things

The rules are to write 5 things under each of the 5 headings:

10 Years Ago...

~ I had been married 4 1/2 years.
~ Jordan was about to turn 1 year old.
~ I had just started a new job.
~ We lived in Mt. Juliet
~ I still had my little black Honda...I miss that car. :(

5 Things on today's "to-do" list...

(((Since it is almost 10 pm - these will look a little odd. LOL)))
~ Take the dog out one more time.
~ Get a drink - I am thirsy.
~ Set the alarm.
~ Take off my slippers.
~ Go to bed.

5 Snacks that I enjoy...

~ Cajun snack mix...the same one that Steph likes. I turned her on to this fabulous snack.
~ Mini caramel rice cakes
~ Twizzlers
~ Popcorn
~ Chex Mix

5 Things I would do if I were a millionaire...

~ Pay off all of our bills.
~ Buy myself a bigger car - probably a mini-van or anything bigger/newer than a 15 year old Honda Accord.
~ Give to our church.
~ Travel - Ireland, Greece, Australia - all of those great places
~ Invest the rest and live off the interest.

5 Places I have lived...

~ Oklahoma City, Ok
~ Garland, TX
~ Calgary, AB
~ Fort Smith, AR
~ Murfreesboro, TN

5 Jobs I have had / or still have...

~ Sales clerk at various stores
~ Bank Teller
~ Data Entry at a distribution center
~ Tow Motor driver at same distribution center
~ Accounts Payable Coordinator for Taco Bell franchise.


Thanks Steph - for the tag.

No comments: