Sunday, February 09, 2014

Inhale:::Movie Review

Inhale


I'd never heard of this movie and was utterly amazed by it.  Dermot Mulroney was unbelievable.  The cinematography was beautiful.  I was able to totally immerse myself in their lives for 1 hour and 23 minutes - which is exactly what I believe a great movie should do.

Trying to save his dying daughter, Paul (Mulroney), a New Mexico district attorney, travels to Mexico in search for an illegal lung transplant while his wife (Diane Kruger) and daughter wait anxiously at home.  But, upon arrival, he learns the ugly truth about this "business" of illegal organ donations.

***and just as a totally mindless addition...while Dermot Mulroney was cute in My Best Friend's Wedding - I found him totally HOT in this movie!  The graying hair and beefed up physique totally works on him!

No comments: