Sunday, January 19, 2014

The Bell Witch Haunting ~ Movie Review



I gave this movie 3 stars but for the movie only...It was a decent movie.  It is listed as a horror, but I didn't find it very scary but that might just be my jaded mind that has seen a lot of horror movies.  The story was okay in and of itself but - as someone who lives in Tennessee - I can tell you a few things:

~ While it is sometimes warm in January - it is nowhere near swimming weather in an outdoor pool.  

~ There are no palm trees in Tennessee either.  

There only seems to be one policeman in the town of Adams - and he is the most unlucky policeman ever to have to respond to all of these strange calls night after night.

If you want me to believe this movie was based in TN - please make sure to edit out the palm trees and have your party at a bowling alley or a skating rink instead of a pool party in January.  

No comments: