Monday, September 26, 2011

30 Day Film Challenge - Day 26

Day 26 - Your Favorite Foreign Language Film

Like the Romantic and Documentary catagories, I don't watch a lot of foreign language movies.  I can actually only think of 2 movies I've watched over the past 10-15 years that are completely spoken in a foreign language...not just subtitles when the Hispanic or Japanese character comes on the screen.  One of them is The Passion of the Christ - which is an amazing movie - but it's not my favorite...probably because I ended up sobbing through the last half of the movie and I tend to watch movies to enjoy them...not to be distraught by the end of it.  So...the winner is...


Interestingly enough...both foreign language films that I have seen are Mel Gibson movies.  Just noticed that one...  Great film though. 




No comments: