Thursday, September 22, 2011

30 Day Film Challenge - Day 22

Day 22 - Your Favorite Horror Film

This one was a hard one for me.  I have seen a.l.o.t of horror movies.  Some great...a lot that weren't so great.  I have definite requirements for what makes a good horror movie.  I'm not into all the nudity that many horror film think they need to add, I'm not usually into a lot of gore.  I like a really suspensful movie that you just don't know what's going to happen next, when things jump out and scare the snot out of you.  Paranormal Activity was a really good movie like that.  


I thought about the first horror movie I ever saw - Nightmare on Elm Street - that really freaked me out...but I was only about 12 when I saw that one. 

This movie was the first one in a while that really freaked me out.  They are gory - don't get me wrong (and I don't usually like that) but it also really kept me on the edge of my seat.







No comments: