Friday, September 02, 2011

30 Day Film Challenge - Day 2

Day 2 - Your Least Favorite Film

Another easy one.  This is, in my opinion, the dullest movie ever made.  I have been trying to watch those movies that people consider "classics" that I had never seen.  You know, those ones that people say, "you've never seen that??"  This is one of those movies.  It took me 4 days to watch it because I kept falling asleep.  Loooooooong stretches of nothing going on makes for a very dull movie.  Although, I must say, there are some iconic lines that people quote that come from this movie and it was nice to finally find the origins of the sayings such as: "I love the smell of napalm in the morning." and "The horror...The horror."


Here's a clip from the movie...don't let the clip fool you though.  This is one of the few exciting moments from the film.



No comments: