Thursday, October 08, 2009

Daybook ~ October 8, 2009

Outside my Window ... It's dark...night has fallen.



I am thankful for ... friends that have been so wonderful and praying for me for my upcoming surgery. I love you all!!


From the kitchen ... Well, I didn't cook dinner tonight...but I did start on dinner for tomorrow night. We are having a yummy roast with carrots and potatoes! I just hope I have an appetite for it.


I am wearing ... Jammie pants and a tank top...I am so ready for bed.


I am reading ... The Knight by Steven James. I'm only a few chapters in...but it looks really good.

I am hoping ... To just survive this weekend. It's going to be crazy.

I am hearing ...
Not a thing. Everyone is in bed and the tv is off!

Around the house ...
I've been getting ready for Myles' first birthday party...not to confuse the facts...he is 5 years old. This is just his first "friend" party. I've been stuffing the pinata...stuffing goody bags...making sure I haven't forgotten anything - which I'm sure I have.

One of my favorite things ...
Diet Dr. Thunder...I am slightly addicted to it. Mommy gets very crabby if she runs out! lol

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week ...
I have my pre-op appointment at the hospital tomorrow morning, then taking Jordan to work with me so I can put her to work on my filing (lol!), Jordan has acting class on Saturday morning, Myles' friend party on Saturday afternoon, church Sunday morning, family b-day on Sunday afternoon, CRASH Sunday night - surgery on Monday...

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you ...
Myles and Mama Jean made his birthday cookie today. A few days late since he's been sick...

No comments: