Thursday, October 29, 2009

Daybook ~ October 28, 2009

Outside my Window ... It's dark.

I am thankful for ... my dear hubby that was cleaning the kitchen and vacuuming when I got home from work. :) I'm so glad he's neater than I am. Not that I'm a slob...I'll just wait longer than he will.

From the kitchen ...
Sloppy Joe's and fries tonight. Not very healthy - but good none the less.

I am wearing ... Green sweat pants and a blue shirt. I don't think I really match - but I'm comfy...and that's all that really matters.

I am reading ... The Last Word by Kathy Herman - I think it's part of a series - so I feel like I've missed something that happened in a previous book - but it's good and I hope to go back and read it.

I am hoping ... not for much. Just for my hearing to come back. :)

I am hearing ... Myles watching Monsters vs. Aliens. He really likes this movie.

Around the house ... Halloween is this weekend - so that's what we are preparing for. Hoping that it doesn't rain like it's planned to. I've rented some scary movies for me and Jordan to watch. She thinks she likes scary movies - but she's never really watched one - so I rented Poltergeist for her. I haven't seen it either - but imdb.com says that there is no nudity or cursing and that it is more suspensful than anything. Should be fun!

One of my favorite things ... picking up Myles every afternoon. He is always so excited to see me - and that just warms my heart.

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week ... Just planning on Halloween-ing it and relaxing.

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you ... Fall in Tennessee. The allergies might suck here - but the autumn's are beautiful.

No comments: