Thursday, September 24, 2009

Review ~ Fireproof


This movie was amazing! I recommend this movie to ANY married couple. I wanted to watch this with my hubby...and I was sure I was going to have to pull teeth to get him to watch it...no gunfights, no car chases...a movie about marriage??...I didn't think I had a chance! God was definitely on my side when I asked him to watch it. He agreed! and...he liked it!

Fireproof really struck home to us in a lot of ways. I could see us in the situations in the movie. I cried (and cried and cried!)...like 4 times!! I think it opened our eyes to a lot of things. Maybe we should watch it a few more times... :)

Synopsis:

Capt. Caleb Holt (played by Kirk Cameron), a dedicated firefighter whose marriage to his wife, Catherine, has taken a severe turn for the worse and is about to end in divorce. Just when hope seems to be running out, Holt's Christian father intervenes, challenging the couple to a 40-day experiment that he hopes will renew their love for each other -- and for God.

No comments: