Thursday, July 16, 2009

Daybook ~ July 16, 2009

Outside my Window ... A cloudy day. It keeps saying it's going to rain - but so far it hasn't...I am prepared though - my windows are up...which pretty much guarantees it *not* raining.

I am thankful for ... my parents - they are sending me and Jordan on a girls weekend next weekend. We are going to have a "Passport to Purity" weekend. I thought it was something we needed to do since there will be a lot of new issues coming up this year as she starts middle school.

From the kitchen ... I am thinking about sausage pasta alfredo tonight...either that or lasagna. Apparently, I am in an Italian mood.

I am wearing ... A multi-print skirt that I got for my birthday last year and a red shirt - that I just noticed this morning that they match.

I am reading ... the book that never ends...I don't think I'll ever get through it - it's not boring at all, I actually like it - I just need to finish it. I have about 473 more books to read.

I am hoping ... to have a great time next week when I am working nights. I'll get to spend all day every day with the kids.

I am hearing ... The West Wing Season 6. I am really liking this show!! Can you believe it!

Around the house ... I need to do a major house clean. Clean the carpets - scrub the kitchen floor - actually move the refrigerator...stuff like that. We'll have to see if I actually do it though.

One of my favorite things ... leaving at 4:00. I love that I can leave early - pick up the kids and still have several hours with them in the evenings. I would hate to get home and have to feed them and put them straight to bed.

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week ... HARRY POTTER ON SATURDAY!!!! Ok, I am just a little excited about that. :)

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you ... This is a pic my dad took this week while he was out. If you haven't checked out his site...you need to - he takes beautiful pictures.

No comments: