Thursday, June 25, 2009

Daybook ~ June 25, 2009

Outside my Window ... it's yet another beautiful day that I am stuck inside. My weather bug is saying it is 91...I can only look at the sun... bummer.

I am thankful for ... my job. I tend to rag on it a bunch...how I think I am underpaid, etc...but in this economy, I am very glad that I have a job...and a good job. These are great people I work for and I appreciate it.

From the kitchen ... I think we are having chicken tonight...probably some rice too. Or, we might have a breakfast dinner - I really haven't thought about it. I ate too much for lunch so I don't even want to think about it now.

I am wearing ... a green shirt and a pair of black pants (that Terrance isn't too fond of) and some green shoes my mom didn't want.

I am reading ... same thing as last week...and the week before. I actually finished a magazine - so I think I'm doing pretty good. lol

I am hoping ... to go home soon. I am tired and it has been a long day.

I am hearing ... the West Wing - Season 4. I am watching it here at work. This is the first episode of this season...looks good so far.

Around the house ... the dog is becomming the bane of my existance. He tore up the carpet by the back door yesterday. Grrr. Now we need to look into replacing the carpet - hopefully not with more carpet. I am thinking about that hardwood floor-looking stuff.

One of my favorite things ... playing Wii Star Wars in the evening after everyone else has gone to bed. I can do whatever I want - be whatever character I want - and go as slow as I want - and no one else is around to fuss.

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week ... a fairly slow weekend comparatively. I have a GNO Saturday night - I'm not sure where we are eating - but we are playing mini-golf...the one game that I completely...utterly...suck at - but it'll be fun! I think Jordan wants to go skating Saturday...in fact, I know she does...she told me that she hasn't been in 3 weeks and "has" to go. On Sunday, we are having an adults-only lunch for dad for Father's Day. I am looking forward to it.

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you ... our carpet...or what is left of it. Again, grrrrrr.

No comments: