Thursday, February 05, 2009

Shaded Gray Daybook ~ February 5, 2009

Outside My Window...It is starting to get dark on another cold cold cold day. I am so ready for the cold to be over. I am *NOT* a fan of cold weather. On the bright side though...tomorrow is supposed to be around 50-ish. :)

I Am Thinking...about my wonderful, precious Bible study leader who lost her father this past week after being sick for a long while.

I Am Thankful...for my healthy family. I think I take it for granted sometimes that we are all healthy - but after seeing the struggles some families have gone through - I want to always be thankful.

From The Kitchen...pork chops on the grill and long grain and wild rice...a family favorite. After a lunch of carrots and celery - I can't wait!!

I Am Going...to play some Wii with the family after dinner. We are loving our Wii - and loving that the whole family can play together. I love it when Terrance walks in the the room and says, "Anyone wanna Wii??".

I Am Wearing...polar bear fleece jammie pants and my gray/black sweater that I wore to work. I don't really match right now.

I Am Reading...The Bride Bargain by Kelly Eileen Hake. Yet another book loaned to me by Steph. I am liking it so far.

I Am Hoping...to go to bed early tonight. I keep saying that - and then I keep staying up late. I.am.so.tired...

Around The House...Laundry is almost done - I need to put that away. Other than that...it's pretty clean.

One Of My Favorite Things...my new i-phone. I am loving it! I feel so high-tech. :)

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week...nothing major...just regular stuff. I took Jordan to the orthodontist today for a consultation. It's going to cost $6000!!! I am still trying to wrap my head around that.

Here Is A Picture Thought I Am Sharing With You...

Nico Toscani...the new puppy

No comments: