Thursday, August 28, 2008

Shaded Gray DayBook ~ August 28, 2008

Outside my Window … A clear morning. It's still pretty dark out so I don't know much more than that.

I am thinking … That I need to get up and get dressed. Only 2 more days until a 3 day weekend!

I am thankful for … A nice warm bed to get into when I'm really tired - and for Myles who still wants to sleep with Mommy.

From the kitchen … I think we are having some sort of chicken tonight. I took some chicken out of the freezer yesterday morning and started marinating it - we'll see how it turns out.

I am creating … hopefully, I will be creating a laundry free house this evening. Not much more to do. (I can tell I am going to have to get creative on this answer since I don't "create" things.)

I am going … To work in about an hour.

I am wearing … blue jammie pants and a black tank top. I hate to get dressed because this is so comfy.

I am reading … "Where Are You Now" by Mary Higgins Clark. I love her books but she tends to put a LOT of characters in them and it can get kind of confusing if you have to put it down a lot like I do.

I am hoping... to get the fish tank re-filled this evening. The water tends to evaporate after a while and I like it full.

I am hearing … the aquarium filter making waterfall noises...Other than that - pretty quiet. I can hear Jordan bumping around a bit.

Around the house … It's not too messed up. I tried to leave it pretty clean before we went on our mini-vacation.

One of my favorite things … watching "Lost" with Jordan in the evenings. She has become quite a fan and it is something that we enjoy doing together. ((I keep telling her to "just watch" when she starts asking a lot of questions.))

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week … Terrance and I are having dinner Saturday night with 3 other couples that also have anniversaries in August. Kind of a group celebration dinner.

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you… This is from our Gatilinburg weekend. Terrance took us on the Cades Cove drive and this is what we saw:

No comments: