Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Our 14 Year Anniversary

Today is the 14 year anniversary of our wedding...our flower girl just went off to college...am I getting that old???
In the memory of our wedding day, I thought I would remind myself why I married this man and why I love him even more today:
~ I love him...duh!!

~ He loves God and strives to be an example around his friends and family, most of whom do not know the Lord.

~ He is a great provider - even when there has been not a lot of money coming in...I know he was working as hard as he could.

~ He loves his children whole-heartedly.


~ He has recognized his faults and honestly worked on overcoming them.

~ He is everything I am not.

~ As cheesy as it sounds - he makes me whole.

~ He takes pride in his work - whether that be yard work or work-work. He does it the best that he can.

~ He has taken me on some fabulous vacations that were given to us by his achievements at work. Million dollar sales earner 3 years in a row!!!! I am so proud.



Hawaii - February 2007


Bahamas - March 2008



~ I love him...I know I already said that - but it's worth repeating.



Love ya babe!!!

No comments: