Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Miscellaneous

Found at Heather’s




current book: Rereading Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince - read if fast the first time just to get through it - now I need to go back through it slower


current playlist: Downloaded some of my favorite "Hair Metal" songs like Slaughter's "Fly to the Angels" and GnR's "Paradise City" - also have been listening to my fav AI song's that I down loaded from another site


current shame-inducing guilty pleasure: Love American Idol - GO TAYLOR!!! Also, am still a Survivor fan


current color: I am really into that mint green lately - and pink. I am trying to colorize my wardrobe, tired of only having black shirts


current fetish: Aldi's Oatmeal Raisin Cookies - they are soft and yummy


current drink: Unsweet Iced Tea - no lemon, or regular coke


current food: We are really into long grain and wild rice, J has decided that she likes it so we have it with about every meal.


current favorite favorite: Days where I don't have to do a thing - haven't had one of those in a long time.


current wish-list: A fence for our back yard so I can quit walking the dog. :) Some shelves for my living room and pantry.


current needs: To finally lose this post-baby weight


current triumph: Awana is almost over for the year!! I have my Wednesday's back.


current bane(s) of my existence: Sick little one, no fence (again)


current celebrity crush: TV - Bradley Cooper from Alias, Movies - Brad Pitt (even though he left his wife - he is sooo pretty) :)


current indulgence: Don't really have one that I can think of.


current #1 blessings: Husband, children, our new house


current slang or saying: I don't really have one, but J always says "Snap!"


current outfit: Olive green cargo/type pants and a black shirt


current excitement: Hubby and I have been doing search-a-words like crazy - are we that nerdy!?!?


current mood: Busy - why am I doing this instead of working??


current link: W@H


current pictures: Bubby at the park (my sis took this pic for me)


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You forgot "Yeah Moi!"

Anonymous said...

Why do you have so many utube stuff???